Position: Quality Systems Engineer
Reports / Responsible to: General Manager President
The Quality Systems Engineer will utilize his extensive knowledge of TS16949 & AIAG APQP to plan, develop and implement the overall Quality System and Product Development System for Group A Engineering. The successful candidate will be the key stakeholder in the development and implementation of a TS16949 compliant APQP Program management system.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Systems or Mechanical Engineering or related field.
· 5 or more years experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
· In depth knowledge of automotive APQP, Program Management Systems and TS16949.
· Proficient in verbal communication, presenting to large audiences, and senior leadership.
· Must have the ability to balance multiple priorities and thrive in a self-directed environment.
· Proficient background in manufacturing, facility, planning, and/or quality engineering processes, systems, and tools
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, problem solving abilities, and financial and business acumen.
· Working experience with Sage ERP MAS System
· ISO/TS Lead Auditor Certification
· Six Sigma Black Belt
· Innovative thinking, with a demonstrated ability to evaluate ideas and develop investment grade business proposals.
Award/Contract: Full time position – with benefits package after qualifying period.
Terms & conditions of Employment: As set out in the employee’s Letter of Appointment or Employment Contract
Hours of work: Full Time (40 Hours per week) and any additional hours that the employee is reasonably required to work
Location: Norco, California
Probationary period: Three (3) Months.
Performance appraisal: Three (3) months from date of commencement and six (6) months thereafter
· Establish and maintain working relationships with a wide variety of internal & external stakeholders: suppliers, customers (engineering & design staff); application engineers, engineering department.
OHS and QA:
Comply with all statutory and USG QA and OHS Management System requirements, policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, Safe Work Method Statements and Safe Work Procedures.
Supervisory/Managerial: The Quality Systems Engineer is a Non-Supervisory position.
Performance Indicators: Key Performance Indicators for this position includes:
This job posted by Group A Engineering Inc company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity ! Free for apply this job